Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentine's Swap 2014

It's been a while and I have a lot of stuff to catch up on but I just wanted to talk about this .....


I am going to host a Valentine's Swap, because lets face it Valentines is all about Love and what do we have in the bloggy word but a whole heap of love!!!! And I know I am not the only one out there without a genuine Valentine to get spoilt by!!

So For this swap you will be putting together:

*A hand crafted Heart of any kind
*Sweets for your Sweet
*A Card/Postcard/Tag which can have your blog details etc on it
*Flowers - use your imagination for this one! Any kind of flower you can think of!!

Sign up by commenting here. Sign up will close on Sunday 19th January and I will get your Secret Admirer details to you by Monday evening giving you plenty of time to get your goodies ready and sent off by FEBRUARY 10th

I will be back soon for a holiday catch up!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeap yeap count me in.I love to love and nothing like a good old swap :))

Kimberley said...

Love to participate. Just taken sewing machine in for a service so I will have to think hard!

Devour the words said...

I am in. :)

Anonymous said...

i would love to join in....im in Australia is that ok ???

Cat said...

And of course you can count me in !!!

Leonie said...

oh phew! good thing I checked because my comment didnt show up!

Leonie said...

oh and I'm in!